Leave the Toulouse-Bordeaux motorway at Exit Number 9 signposted to Moissac. Follow the road to Moissac. After you cross the River Tarn carry straight on through the next traffic lights. At a left-hand bend take the right-hand turn onto the D7, signposted to Bourg de Visa.
Follow this road for 13 kilometres (8 miles) until you reach a mini-roundabout. Cross straight over this roundabout and continue for 2.6 kilometres (1.6 miles), then, just before the road starts to descend a hill, take the left-hand turn onto the D28, signposted to Montjoi and Castelsagrat.
Just after the Castelsagrat village sign, after the water tower on your right, take the first right and then the next right, just before a farm-supply shop called Qualisol. Not far down this lane you will see large white gates to your right. You have reached Chateau Plombis.
Take the D653 signposted to Lauzerte. Pass Lauzerte and continue along this main road for approximately 15 kilometres (9 miles) crossing two mini-roundabouts.
At the third roundabout turn right and follow this road until the brow of a hill with a left-hand turn onto the D28, signposted to Montjoi and Castelsagrat. Take this turning and continue to the village of Castelsagrat.
Just after the village sign, after the water tower on your right, take the first right, then turn right again just before a farm shop called Qualisol. Continue a little way down this lane and on your right you will see the white gates of Chateau Plombis.
- From Bergerac follow the N21 signposted to Agen.
- Approximately 10 kilometres after you have passed Villeneuve-sur-Lot, turn left onto the D110 signposted to Laroque Timbaut.
- Follow this road and continue through the village of Laroque Timbaut, following signposts to Pont du Casse. Cross over a roundabout and follow the road out of the village and down a hill.
- At the bottom of the hill, at a T-junction, turn right onto the D656 towards Agen, but turn left almost immediately onto the D110 and follow signs to Puymirol.
- Continue on this road into the village of La Sauvetat de Savères. At the crossroads go straight across, then take the first left for a short way, then at the T-junction turn left again. Continue over a bridge then follow this road out of the village.
- Continue following this road until you reach a T-junction at the bottom of a hill. From here follow signs to St Maurin, so turn left then almost immediately left again.
- Continue along this long straight tree-lined road, passing through the village of Tayrac.
- Just before a left-hand bend to the village of St Maurin take the right-hand turn signposted to Castelsagrat.
- Follow this road to the village of Castelsagrat, and just past the sign to the entrance to the village take the left-hand turn.
- Take the next left at a farm-supply shop called Qualisol.
- A very short way down this lane you will see the white gates to Chateau Plombis on your right.
Take Exit Number 8 from the A62 Bordeaux-Toulouse motorway, signposted to Valence d’Agen. At the first junction after the péage/tolls turn left onto the D953 signposted to Auvillar and Valence d’Agen.